Well, I had created the cutest Valentine's Day card to mail to our far away family members. I forgot to order it. So, here are a couple of the pictures that you would've seen on the card that should've already been in the mail.
Those are the sweetest pictures in the world!!!! Your kids are gorgeous, and Nora looks just like you. I absolutely love Grant posing on the grass, what a ladies man! Miss you tons! Laura
So it was good to see my favorite great nephews and neice! I miss my Nora! Grant is such a little man and Alex looks like he's such a happy kid. Keep them coming!
5 comments:
You have some really cute kids. Happy Valentine's Day.
OH MICHELLE!! They are so big and so cute!!! I love them/ miss them. I love You
Those are the sweetest pictures in the world!!!! Your kids are gorgeous, and Nora looks just like you. I absolutely love Grant posing on the grass, what a ladies man!
Miss you tons!
Laura
So it was good to see my favorite great nephews and neice! I miss my Nora! Grant is such a little man and Alex looks like he's such a happy kid. Keep them coming!
I love your kids. how was Nora's birthday? we miss you! I can't believe how much Alex has grown! love you all!
Post a Comment