Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Look Mom, Snakes!"

At least that's what they thought it was. It turned out to be.....

WORMS!






4 comments:

Will said...

Good heavens your kids are growing like litlle weeds! You have such a cute family, well with the exception of Shawn. j/k. Miss you guys.

Jon and Laura said...

The kids looked great on Easter, we need to see a pic of Alex though.
And good thing you don't have snakes. I have to say that if I ever had a snake in my yard, I think I would put the house up for sale that day. GROSS!

Andrea said...

Jealous! I wish I had worms in my ward, it's still to cold out. hey, I'm going to call you tomorrow, or you should call me when you have a minute or 30 to talk. love ya~

Coordination Queen said...

I'd rather there be worms than snakes.


my office...