This big guy is the third of his size and kind to emerge from the dark corners of my apt. I was not too happy about any of them. The first one was flying. That was gross. The second one, as well as Bruno up there were sucked up by wonderful Mr. Bissell. Guess tomorrow will be Spring- Cleaning day around here!Sunday, April 20, 2008
IMPOSTER!
This big guy is the third of his size and kind to emerge from the dark corners of my apt. I was not too happy about any of them. The first one was flying. That was gross. The second one, as well as Bruno up there were sucked up by wonderful Mr. Bissell. Guess tomorrow will be Spring- Cleaning day around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

4 comments:
Holy gross. I have not missed those nasty things. ugh.
ew I think I just puked a little in my mouth... I loathe those things.
Yucky roach. Hey, where are you guys living now?
By the way, are you guys going to Shawn's high school reunion? We are not- August is bad timing for us. There is a blog devoted to the reunion if you guys are interested; just google irmo high class of 98 reunion and it should come up. Diana told me about it...
Ew ew ew! That is definitely the worst thing about living in the south. It's even worse than the humidity!
Post a Comment