Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mommy's little GHOSTIES

The last few days have been filled with fun at our house. Grant, the ever aware and remarkably intelligent 4 year-old has assisted his siblings into creating trouble. Glorious TROUBLE!

Wednesday-Have you ever cleaned up an entire cup of sugar off of 3 children?

Thursday-MUD PIES! We're talking some serious mud! Also a little bodily fluids incident....I'll just leave it at that.

Friday-amazingly, we were too busy to get into anything yesterday!

Saturday-Take a look....just a little baby powder.

I've got to find out how to get eyes in the back of my head!

10 comments:

Struthers Family said...

With a capital 'T' that rhymes with 'P' and stands for pool! or however it goes. I don't remember.
Oh, yes you got trouble my sister.
love ya
roo

Coordination Queen said...

I'm sure you've heard this before, but I can't get over how much Grant looks like Shawn. And I think you need to find that boy a hobby! :) If you find one let me know, my trouble makers need it too.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh dear! I have many adventures to look forward to don't I?! Good luck with that--patience, patience!

Andrea said...

It looks like Alex's little powdered wig could use a trim, eh? I bet Grant would be more than happy to help! love you! I wish I was there to play too!

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

I used to babysit a little boy that had the same skill for creative destruction. A word of warning? Hide the honey!

Brooke said...

I never cease to be amazed at the messes kids are capable of making. This morning, I had to scrape the top of the garbage can and the floor clean of the dried egg yolks of probably a dozen eggs (Reuben was busy concocting something delicious in the kitchen the night before and somehow I wasn't aware of it.)

Catherine said...

Good luck with those eyes - let me know if you figure out how to grow them! And a big welcome back to Shawn - I was so glad to see him walk in to church yesterday!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Some day we will laugh about those messes, but I think they are still a few years away! haha. Cute kids though.

Blake and Erica said...

Let me know when u get into town and I'd be glad to get together with ya :)

Struthers Family said...

Okay their are so cute, but may I say that you posted that one February 28. We have old Spaghetti in the fridge from Feb. 28. Let's think about this for a minute.
I love you :) ;) :) ;)
Love,
Rachel


my office...