
At first I thought they looked just alike, but I'm thinking they don't so much anymore. What do you think? They were probably a little under 5 lbs in these pictures. I love how the carseats just swallow them up! So, these are my newest cousins. Tell me, how many people do you know that are closer in age to their aunts and uncles than they are to their cousins? These poor kids will be so confused when they get older. Oh well. Makes life much more fun!
I love ya Jules, can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:
Hey--what cute kids! It was great having you here! Next time you need to stay longer. We need extra time to explain to all these kids how they are related! :)
They are so tiny and perfect!! They don't even look real! More like little dolls! I'm totally jealous. I always wanted twins.
Post a Comment