Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Much to my delight...

I found my children reading quietly together when I walked into the living room this morning. More accurately, Grant was reading, Nora was listening. I couldn't help but grin with excitement!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Heaven on earth.

Blake and Erica said...

What a great big brother :)

Andrea said...

your kids rock

Deena said...

I love it. They are so cute. We need to get together.

Coordination Queen said...

so grown up.

Andrea said...

hey I have TONS of books and I would love to send some out to you because your kids will never have enough books to read. anyway, let me know what kinds of words Grant can read on his own and I will try to send you some that are just right for him.

jaesi said...

well of course...its cause you have smarty pants kids :)
whom I miss.

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture! I miss them!


my office...