Monday, December 7, 2009

This is Sam


Dec. 5, 2009
6 lbs, 11 oz
19"
PERFECT!










17 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. Looks like his brothers and sister are very excited to have him around. Good luck with all the adjustments with a new baby.

LeAnn said...

Yay! Congratulations! He's adorable!!!

Deb Nott said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and happy that Shawn made it home!!!

Coordination Queen said...

so so sweet. i love it!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Sam is perfection. Was he early?

Meg said...

Congrats! So adorable, I'm glad things went well!

jaesi said...

Oh you are calling him SAM?!!!
my heart just melted a bit more....

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! He is really cute. Can't believe how big your family is growing!

Jon and Laura said...

Oh, he is so sweet. I especially love the look on all of your kids faces as they are holding him. Too cute! Congrats, he is perfect!

Tobin said...

congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!!
Alison

Janice said...

congrats! sounds like he hung in there long enough to have a good birth weight! Alright!! He looks adorable!

Chelsey said...

Michelle, Sam is perfect! He's so adorable and what a great size baby! Is Sam short for Samuel and does he have a middle name? I love the name Sam. I'm so glad he's healthy and everything went well for you. Yay for babies, sweet kids, and a hubby that got home safely! Love ya!

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys! Another little beautiful baby to add to your cute little family. Hopefully you are all adjusting well to your new little addition.

The Wrays said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! I hope you are doing well.

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Wow, I'm so far behind on my "blog-stalking" as Kendall calls it, that your baby is already a month old, and I just found out!! Congratulations. Four kids is what we are looking at as well. It sounds like a great size and number of kids. Aren't you so glad that you had them close together? I think it's hard when they are little, but they will have more similar interests growing up, and hey, you'll still be young when they are grown and out of the house. Which means, you won't be too tired to enjoy your husband! I think he looks just perfect and I hope that you are doing well! Congrats, congrats!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Is Sam wearing a PINK bracelet on his wrist? I'm confused.


my office...