All are adorable but I can't tell whose who!!!! Nora is easy but the boys ---- all I know is that I hope you label pictures because you are going to have a hard time in years to come if you don't! I love each and every one of my cute cuddle bugs! Nana
4 comments:
Alex
Sam
Sam
Sam
Nora
Grant
Nora
Grant
Those are my guesses. The more I looked at them, the more difficult it became.
Those pictures melt my heart. Too adorable.
here's my best guess:
sam
alex
nora
paul( grant)
nora
alex (or sam?)
nora
grant
man your kids look alike and I want to visit you SOOO BAD!! love you!
All are adorable but I can't tell whose who!!!! Nora is easy but the boys ---- all I know is that I hope you label pictures because you are going to have a hard time in years to come if you don't! I love each and every one of my cute cuddle bugs!
Nana
Post a Comment