Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Just press play....... (and please, for my sake, don't laugh too hard :)


Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free ecard created with Smilebox

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Am I reading this right? Are congratulations in order?

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! I got a new mattress this last pregnancy... I was wondering. :)

Janice said...

that was really cute. what a creative way to send out your Valentine's! let me know if you find out what you are having! you have a great family.

Paulette Kane said...

This makes me happy!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow, crazy! Congrats! You are such a cute mommy.

Chelsey said...

YAY GIRL!!! Congrats on the next one coming! When are you due? So I meant to get on facebook Thursday and say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but it's been a whirl-wind week so I'm sorry. I was thinking of you one your b-day though. I'm excited for you and your sweet family! Love you!!!

Deena said...

You are one brave woman. Congratulations.

Catherine said...

I love Sam's two little bottom teeth! I can almost hear him say "cheese!" I miss your kids!

jaesi said...

MICHELLE!!!! what?!!!!
Congrats my dear friend! how far along are you?

miss you.


my office...