Alexander Lee Callihan was blessed on Sunday, January 20, by his father. It was a wonderful day! We drove to Columbia, SC to the Irmo Ward for the occassion and enjoyed seeing friends and family, and missed all those who couldn't be there.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

5 comments:
So nice that you got to go home for it. I'm sad that I missed it. Thanks for the cute picture.
I'm sorry we missed the blessing. But I am still really happy that we got to see you! And Alex is so sweet!
Michelle,
I am so sad that I couldn't be there for the blessing. But I love the pic.
We made our blog private, so e-mail me your email addy and I will add you. lj.osmond@gmail.com
Laura
I love you all and I miss you so much! how's your gall bladder? you should call me!
Hey mishie! We love you and wish we could've been there. Sorry! Love you so much!
Post a Comment