I was just talking on the phone to my little-big brother while feeding my baby while walking upstairs to put him in bed and see what the toddler scoop was. This is what I walked in to...(Actually, I walked in to see them both standing in the toy box, with the smaller one diaper-less)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

3 comments:
Wow! I can relate--my house looks like that often. Diaper off huh? Better double-check that toy box before you put anything back in it!
Where's the diaperless picutre? jk, that may not be appropriate. i love your kids, but i think we need to see a picture of the 'hiding under the blanket in the kitchen' game. love you
oh cute!!! They are so funny!! We miss you so much michelle. Tell them that we love them, will ya?!? That is so funny! I can't stop laughing. Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment