Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter Favorites

Okay, I realize it just isn't fair that it is 70 degrees here, and below freezing where the rest of my family lives, so in hopes of inspiring a little snowy cheer, here are my winter favorites:
  • Hot chocolate
  • Snuggling up with a comfy blanket and book and watching the snow fall
  • Waking up in the morning to a fresh coat of snow, unmarred by those city guys who have the nerve to plow and salt so we can go to school
  • Building snowmen
  • Warming up in Mom's kitchen after the snowmen
  • Cute sweaters
  • Fishtailing
  • Being stuck inside with my siblings to play great indoor games
  • Pappy's popcorn and silly songs
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • The smell of freshly fallen snow

I guess I like Winter more than I remembered. I haven't had a good Winter in a few years, except for Karen's wedding, I haven't even seen great snow in over 3 years. So, what do you like?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok warm weather woman, wish you were still in utah I'm sure because I can't remember the last time I saw so much snow fall. and right now I'm not really loving it. I'll send some your way, just don't get sick like all of us here!

Rachelle said...

I would give everything I had right now to be in 70 degree weather! I loathe the snow....but thats ok becuase one day I will live in Arizona!


my office...