Water per person for 2 week=14 gallons
Water for 5 people for 2 weeks=70 gallons
How the heck do I store this in an apt? Any ideas?????
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...
shawn michelle grant nora alex sam
4 comments:
Can't you just get it out of the faucet? :)
water heater?
Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for your kind comments, I really do appreciate them, and knowing that I'm not the only one and perhaps my experiences can also help others! :)
It can be so easy to be down on ourselves and our abilities (or seeming lack thereof) but I know we are all endowed with unique qualities, abilities and characters that are each as much needed in this world as the next. Believing in that truth and living it makes all the difference - though it does help to have a cheerleader or two on the sidelines! :)
I hope we can meet one day to discuss this in more depth! :)
Till then take care and keep doing the wonderful job of being you and raising and nurturing the new little ones under your care.
Nicola x
Hey Michelle! I'm so happy we can be fellow bloggers! What a cute family you have! So where are you living?
Post a Comment