Friday, August 8, 2008

I hope this works...

Because I have never tried to upload a video before. It isn't great...I mean, the lighting was bad. But the baby is cute.

5 comments:

Mark and Julia said...

Oh that was adorable! Look how big he is! When is his birthday? Miss you guys...hopefully we can get together soon. Let me know when you come down to Columbia.

Struthers Family said...

oh adorable.
I love it. he is so big
are you sure that's the same baby?!?!?
I love you mish
love
roo

Shawn and Mish said...

No, I'm not sure. He has changed so much and it seems like it happened over night! Shawn sent me a picture of Alex from almost a year ago and it really surprised me. Now he is standing and eating crayons and tackling his sister and pulling her hair. (He's catching onto his role pretty quick!)

Deb Nott said...

SO CUTE!!!

The Bennett Family said...

Super cute! I love it when they make funny faces!


my office...