Or should I say BORING! I am boring. I keep finding myself at the computer, ready to post an entry on my sad neglected blog, but nothing comes. Ask me a question.....serious, silly, whatever. I need somethin' to do.
Dental school is 4 years, Cody is filling out his air force application this week to see if he can get in. If we do, then they pay for school, and we have to go wherever they want us to for 4 years after that. We should know in a few weeks if we get that or not. I am so excited!
Go read my craft blog, www.toodlesbybethany.blogspot.com. The ornament entry. There is a question at the end .... something to blog about! Or just post anything. We just love hearing from you!
Sometimes it helps if you change up the look of your blog every so often. If you want. You can also do a seven random things post. Or you can make stuff up. On occasion I want to post, but I don't have anything...so I don't. Funny childhood memories, stupid people you see or hear, cute pictures, whatever. It's your blog. Make it about you.
Post about your kids. What kind of personalities they have. Do a seperate one for each and their "Phase" that they are going through right now. I'm sure they all have major personalities and pictures. :)
8 comments:
Dental school is 4 years, Cody is filling out his air force application this week to see if he can get in. If we do, then they pay for school, and we have to go wherever they want us to for 4 years after that. We should know in a few weeks if we get that or not. I am so excited!
Go read my craft blog, www.toodlesbybethany.blogspot.com. The ornament entry. There is a question at the end .... something to blog about! Or just post anything. We just love hearing from you!
Sometimes it helps if you change up the look of your blog every so often. If you want. You can also do a seven random things post. Or you can make stuff up. On occasion I want to post, but I don't have anything...so I don't. Funny childhood memories, stupid people you see or hear, cute pictures, whatever. It's your blog. Make it about you.
I want a list... you can pick from the following topics:
#1 People
#2 Food
#3 Places
#4 Things
You should make a list of the first 10 of any of these things that come to mind and what you are thinking about them! : )
What are you eating for dinner tonight?
Post about your kids. What kind of personalities they have. Do a seperate one for each and their "Phase" that they are going through right now. I'm sure they all have major personalities and pictures. :)
Um...................do you like to eat cheese?
How is Virginia?
Are you as excited for Christmas as I am?
Take your pick!
How are your cute, hyper, smiley, adorable, happy, funny, silly children?
I miss you!
Post a Comment