Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So tell me,

What is YOUR favorite holiday treat?

Mine is fudge! (It's also my favorite non-holiday treat!)
I've made 4 batches of it already (I haven't EATEN 4 batches of it)
So far, my favorite has been chocolate with peanut butter swirl. Yum.

10 comments:

Janice said...

My favorite "dessert" is milk chocolate pie. It is super yum! Fudge is pretty good too! Already started the holiday baking, eh? I need to jump on that!

Deb Nott said...

MINE TOO! I made chocolate mint!

Deena said...

Do I really have to narrow it down? I love sugar cookies that someone else has made. I love these chocolate cookies with powdered sugar that my mom makes. Homemade candies, pies, danish. I'm stopping now.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I love home-made Reeses Peanut Butter cups and home-made cherry cordials and home-made fudge. My Mom has spoiled me so I don't like the store bought stuff so much anymore. Oh, and anything with "pie" in the name.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I like carmel, white chocolate covered pretzel rods. It's been a tradition of mine to make them for Christmas. Yummy!!!

heidigoseek said...

i guess since i'm sippin cider right now, i'll go with that:)

jaesi said...

I love your fudge too...mmm...

It would definitely be home made candy....
caramel, penoche, divinty, fudge, brittle, chocolate cherries, etc etc etc

oh and cheeseballs

Andrea said...

I'm impressed you are making fudge, I don't even know how...and my favorite holiday treat may be the only non-homemade treat.. CANDY CANE KISSES!! on the homemade note however, I'd have to say hot chocolate.

Coordination Queen said...

I love the white chocolate dipped pretzels.

Struthers Family said...

Hot chocolate. The only competition for that is Egg nog.


my office...