Okay okay okay!!!!!!! First glance, Nora looks exactly like you, my sister. and at first glance at your sweet son Grant, he looked just like shawn. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you, they are CUTE!!!!!! Love, Roo
HOLY COW they are growing fast! I just saw you guys Sunday, but I didn't noticed they had grown THAT much!! Wow.... what a few months will do let me tell ya!
7 comments:
I can't believe how old they are!!!! SO CUTE!
They are very cute!
They are ADORABLE! So glad to see you posting again ... I missed you. :)
And I totally agree.
Okay okay okay!!!!!!! First glance, Nora looks exactly like you, my sister. and at first glance at your sweet son Grant, he looked just like shawn. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you, they are CUTE!!!!!!
Love,
Roo
when did Grant get so big? He looks so old in that picture!! He looks just like Shawn.
HOLY COW they are growing fast! I just saw you guys Sunday, but I didn't noticed they had grown THAT much!! Wow.... what a few months will do let me tell ya!
Post a Comment