I just can't believe how quickly this little pregnancy has flown by. I am at the tail-end of 29 weeks. I realize most people get to 29 or 30 weeks and are thinking "10 more weeks? I can't wait that long, I'm far too miserable." I, on the other hand, haven't thought that since I was pregnant with Grant. Even then, I was surprised when I was holding him only 4 weeks later. Each has come 'late preterm'. Grant at 34, Nora between 37-38 (nice!), and Alex at 36. All I can think right now is how I hope this little dude decides to wait until November 18th to show his face. That's 36 weeks. I can certainly wait longer. The question is, can he?
These three kiddos can't wait another day! They are sooooo excited! I, myself remember how exciting it was to come home from school in the afternoon and see the 'it's a girl' sign my dad had painted on our garage door when the little sibling was born. How fun!!


3 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed that you can go that long without complaining. I usually try to be very grateful for my pregnancies, but I always hit a point where I'm ready to be done!
you got my hopes up for a prego picture.... try again sis! love ya~!
Hang on to that baby! :) I'm so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment