This post is way, way, WAYYYY overdue. What can I say? Just like every other mom of a bunch of little rascals, there's lots to blog about, just not enough time to do it. Besides, I can't say that I actually have very many organized thoughts worth sharing lately.
So what's up with us???
~We are moving in 2 months! ( more on that later--I have LOTS of mixed feelings )
~These kids are growing like weeds; I cannot seem to stop them.
~The weather is beautiful. I want to be outside every minute.
~My baby is 10 months old. He likes to walk around the house pushing things. He also likes to eat everything except for food.
~Alex is 3 and it shows every minute of the day. I love to listen to him talk. He has lots of new ideas!
~Nora is beautiful and full of happiness all the time. She spends most of her day drawing pictures. She has just started to learn how to read and she loves to practice writing the words she learns and tries to draw illustrations to match. Love it.
~Grant is so fun. He loves to invent machines out of anything he can find in the house, or anything that can be held together with glue, tape, staples, and yarn. I often find toys and paper tied up to pieces of furniture :) He is really excited about reading. He read the first book in this series by himself this week and was so excited about it. (I found the entire set used and ordered them tonight. Can't wait to get reading them!) At least I don't have to push and prod him about reading (too bad chores aren't as exciting).
~We get house-hunting leave next month and I am as nervous as I am excited. More on the hunt later. Stay tuned!!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...




3 comments:
Busy girl! I love those pictures of the kiddos!
It sounds like everything is going well! I have been starting to help Kayla recognize words to start her on the reading path, I'm just so unsure of where to start! Got any advise??? I definitely want to stay updated on the move and your cute rugrats! They're adorable Michelle! Love ya!
Aaagh! I am going to miss you and your kids so much! I hate all this moving talk, can't you just stay?
Seriously, you will be sorely missed by all of us. We need to play lots while we can...
Post a Comment