Yesterday was a BIG day! We were so excited to pick up our daddy. The ship arrived at a decent hour of the morning, and we were smart enough to wait just long enough to leave the house so we wouldn't have to sit around on the pier for a couple of hours. In fact, we got out of the car just as the tugboats were pulling the ship around (top left)
I just love to see them all dressed in white-they all looked terrific!
These kids were so patient just waiting for the big moment. (Actually, Alex was doing his best to pester Grant because there was nothing else to do).
Daddy brought roses for everyone. It was so great to finally see him! What a perfect day!
You can read a little about the ship's return here and here (you can see my kids in the corner of the video about a minute and a half into it).




4 comments:
YAY!!!!
Hooray!!!! I have been thinking about you guys a ton, and I am sure that your entire family is so thrilled. Congrats!
You guys should come up and do a temple trip and let me watch the kiddos, I would be happy to. I also, would love to see you before the big move.
Love ya!
Yea!!!!!! That's so exciting. Enjoy your time together!
oh wonderful!!!
Welcome home Shawn. Now stay home for awhile will ya! Or a few years...or forever!
Great pics deary :)
Post a Comment