Friday, August 1, 2014

A Real Live Update!

It has literally been a few years since I gave this blog any attention, and a LOT of life has happened since then.  I'm currently using the blog as a way to share some things I am studying in a New Testament class.  I thought it might be fun to give a family update though.

We live in Rhode Island.....for now.  That is going to change soon.  We are awaiting a new assignment with the Navy which will take Shawn back to a ship.  We are all gearing up for it. I feel pretty out of practice with flying solo.  Hopefully it'll be like riding a bike.....

 
Jack (you haven't met him yet)

 
Sam (he's the baby on the sidebar--->)

 
Sarah (you haven't met her either)

 
One of my favorite spots

 
My Momma (she's awesome!)

 
Daddy, Grant, and Nora (hiding behind her hair)

 
All of us...silly faces included but unintentional

 
My cute soccer-loving Alex

 
Mom and Pops

 
Grant
 
Nora

 
A bunch of cuties!

No comments:


my office...