Wednesday, August 13, 2014
The Faith to Walk on Water (Unit 1, Choice 3)
On a particular afternoon, Jesus sent His
disciples out to sea while he remained behind to pray. After a while, He joins them at sea. He walked to them on the water, astonishing
all of them. Peter is permitted to join
the Savior and miraculously also walks on the water. He had tremendous faith. However, Peter sank when he started to pay
attention to the storm that was bustling around him and he became afraid. He cries out to the Lord who immediately
reaches for him. I love the lesson in
this story. We must exercise great faith
in Jesus Christ, and when we do great miracles happen for us. I can’t help but feel that the greatest
miracle happens when we cry out to the Lord and He immediately reaches to save
us. When I experience trials or
difficulties, I, like Peter, can call out to the Savior with pure faith and
trust, and He will be there for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

No comments:
Post a Comment