Is the top baby Alex? I totally can't tell. When you were here I didn't think that Alex and Grant looked that much alike, but now I am shocked. Crazy! I am sad that I will miss Alex's blessing by two days. I hope that it goes well. Love you tons! Laura
5 comments:
Wow, they look alike!
I guess that the first on is Grant and the second is Alex. They sure do look a like!
I am positive that the top one is Alex and the bottom one is Grant!
top one is alex and the bottom is grant. I miss your family! come to utah!
Is the top baby Alex? I totally can't tell. When you were here I didn't think that Alex and Grant looked that much alike, but now I am shocked. Crazy!
I am sad that I will miss Alex's blessing by two days. I hope that it goes well. Love you tons!
Laura
Post a Comment