Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm in trouble now!

So, Alex is crawling now. Good. Right...whatever. I am way less worried about infants and mobility than I was 3 years ago when Grant was doing the same thing. Yesterday, Alex decided to pull himself up to standing. Not only that, he thought he give stair-climbing a try.

6 comments:

Deena said...

I remember when Glitter started crawling as being the true end to my freedom.

Struthers Family said...

Oh, he's getting so big. It doesn't feel like he should be this big yet. I don't think you were here when Grant started crawling, were you? Oh, well.
Love ya.
Roo

Sir Ryan Scott Struthers said...

well i already posted something and i don't remember what it was exactly....think, think, think....
anyway...i do remember that i asked you a question and i even remember what it was.
do you have any idea why we can't see the larger version of your pictures? i just don't know if it is because of somthing on our end or yours.

Shawn and Mish said...

Sirelderryan
Yes, I resize most of the photos now. The last few posts haven't opened. I can make them a little larger and see if that works. Sorry, I know they are a little small.

Coordination Queen said...

yeah, maybe just line the stairs with pillows? we put a gate a few steps up and then some big pillows at the bottom, mb taught himself how to go up and down.

Mark and Julia said...

Ahhh, he's mobile! Gotta love chasing them around. I don't mind the getting around part, but I do mind the stairs. Good luck with that! Give all of the kids a kiss for me! Love ya.


my office...