Saturday, June 14, 2008
Sundays
Sundays are usually hectic for me. Especially lately. Honestly, I dread Sundays, when I used to get so excited about them. A day to relax, visit family, go on nice walks, read, nap, make a fun treat. That is what Sunday used to be. I have not been doing my job of teaching my children that Sunday is a special day. After 12:00, we dart out of church, have a hectic and tired lunch, then I spend an hour or more trying to stay awake long enough to get Grant to fall asleep so I can fall asleep. It's complicated. I am sure most of you understand. I stumbled across an article that has made me want to do a little better. Read it if you have time. Maybe you'll find a gem in it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

No comments:
Post a Comment