
I gave in to a spur-of-the-moment desire to have my hair cut after almost 2 years of trying to grow it out. I enjoyed having long hair while it lasted, but after a couple of weeks in hot and humid South Carolina, I was glad to get it off my neck! I don't even miss it!

12 comments:
hooray for short hair! i love it. you look great.
Cute hair. Want to chop mine off?
Way cute, and super stylish. Shawn will love it! You are a babe!
WHAT!?! I thought we were gonna do the donate thing together! Oh well. at least one of us looks way cute! I love it!
Karen, I know. I gave up on a hot and humid day, but I probably had enough cut off to make a wig. Sorry. Love ya!
so cute sister!!!
I love it. I won't be doing that for about 5-6 more years. I love ya
love roo
love it, but I wish you sent your locks to me! I'm dying with my stupid short hair that I can't do anything with, not to mention that the whole pregnant thing has caused an obnoxious wave that I can't seem to tame. :)~ love you lots!
super cute!
So cute! Do you have picture before the chop?
I tried to get mags to take my picture...He zoomed in on the wrong 'bump' if you know what I mean... someone else will have to do it later...
Cut new do-looks darling on you!
Michelle, cute hair! I haven't seen you in a while, but I always picture you with short hair since that's how I remember you. The long hair might have thrown me off!! :)
Post a Comment