July 30, 2006Today was a very special day. Grant turned 4! I can't believe it! Anyway, his favorite part of the entire day was watching the video clip his Daddy sent from the ship of him wishing Grant a happy birthday. He replayed it over and over all day long! It was terrific.





6 comments:
I don't think I've read a blog post that has made me cry before. That last picture and comment is soooo incredibly sweet. Happy Birthday Grant!
So cute! Happy Birthday! I remember when he was born and Mark and I came to see you in the hospital! We had a flash of our future together and were excited for our own kids! Thank you for sharing your joy!!!!
I love you! happy happy birthday to Grant I'm sorry that we didn't get to come see you...one day maybe. love you all much and your kids are adorable!
thats awesome how you put pictures of him from every year of his life. so cool and CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so fun
love ya
roo
All of those pics are so awesome. I can't believe that he is four years old already. He will be in kindergarten before you know it.
Happy Birthday Grant! Is he really 4 already?
Post a Comment