Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One at a time

Tuesday we had some friends come over to play. 3 little girls from the same family, and one other little boy. The oldest child was the little boy (5) and the youngest was Alex (11 mos). We had a great time. In this picture they were all lined up waiting for an ice cream cone. All I could think when I took the picture was how completely fun it is to have kids, and how glad I am mine are born one at a time!

5 comments:

Deena said...

Holy cow! Are the girls triplets?

Shawn and Mish said...

Nope. They are 4 1/2, 3 1/3, and 18 months old. Triplets the hard way. I just thought it was crazy that I had a 5, two 4, a 3, a 2, an 18 mo, and an 11 month old. Fun!

Struthers Family said...

How cute!!! I love it. How many kids is that in the same house??? 6 wow.
Love ya
Rooster

Andrea said...

I miss you much! come to utah! love you!

Mark and Julia said...

I agree--one at a time. Looks like you guys had fun though!


my office...