This is the 'attack-dog' of the house. He keeps us safe with his heavy-breathing squinched up face! This is what he does when you say "Alex, where's your tongue"
Sometimes he sticks it out and drools, and sometimes he tries to catch it. It's usually too quick for him.
He's too cute Michelle!! I can't believe how big he's getting!!! Oh and I posted pictures on the Facebook group I made. Check it and let me know what you think :)
4 comments:
I love the tongue!!! It is adorable!
I love you.
Roo :):):):)
He is getting SO big!!! He's adorable Michelle! Oh I miss you! It looks as if your little family is doing great and growing so fast!
wow, i freakin love your kids. miss you much. school is great, on a quick (really quick) lunch break thought I'd check up on you. love you much!
He's too cute Michelle!! I can't believe how big he's getting!!! Oh and I posted pictures on the Facebook group I made. Check it and let me know what you think :)
Post a Comment