Monday, November 17, 2008

Funky nicknames...

This post is for my little sister Rachel...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car-or dream car): Audie Chrysler
2. YOUR GANSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, fav. type of shoe): Chocolate Sneaker
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (your fav. color, fav. animal): Yellow puppy
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (your middle name, where you were born): Michelle Portsmouth
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (First 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): Calmi
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd fav. color, fav. drink): Pink water
7. NASCAR NAME (grandfather's names): Buehl Lavon
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Dubois Denver
9. SPY NAME (fav. season/holiday, fav. flower): Autumn Lily
10. CARTOON NAME (fav. fruit, atricle of clothing you are wearing right now): Peachy Jeans
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your fav. tree): Oatie Dogwood

6 comments:

Struthers Family said...

I love your names!!! They rock! That is so funny. Sarah Christofferson's spy name was Autumn Lily too. Wierd! I love you1
Roo
(Autumn Rose)

Mark and Julia said...

Your Star Wars name and cartoon name are my favorites!

The Wrays said...

You are hilarious! Thank you for your words of encouragement. I hope that I can be strong through this. I don't know how you do it.

Deena said...

My two faves
rock star: Sophie Mercury
hippie name: Waffle Cherry

Margaret said...

Hi Michelle,
Remember me? Ah, how the internet can make the past come back to haunt you. I stumbled on your blog from Chelsey and have had some fun reading updates on your cute family. It sounds like you're doing well. I also heard a rumor that you live somewhat near me (I think we're in the same state). Anyway, I remember you posted a little while ago about cloth diapering and had some questions for you. I'm expecting our first (yay!) and am committed to cloth but a little overwhelmed by all the options. I'd like to catch up with you and talk about what you've tried and what's worked.
Margaret O.

Shawn and Mish said...

Meg-it's great to hear from you! What's your blog address? email me at callihanfamily at hotmail dot com.


my office...