Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This is NOT a very good photo. My camera, and Shawn's camera, were both dead yesterday. Bummer. So, I used my webcam instead and took pictures of the kids while they were talking to my parents. Nora was a pink princess, Alex was a cow, and Grant was a ghost. Shawn took them trick-or-treating around the neighborhood for their first real-life trick-or-treating experience. At one house, Nora ran up to the door and shouted "Happy Birthday." Great fun

10 comments:

heidigoseek said...

i think the pics look cool that way...especially grant the ghost. gives him a little spookiness!!

Mark and Julia said...

So adorable! I am glad they had fun. Everyone needs a break from hearing "trick or treat" on Halloween so I think happy birthday is a great way to mix things up! Grant looks like Paul to me in one of those pictures.

Coordination Queen said...

happy birthday, that is awesome!

Jon and Laura said...

the kids look great! I love Grant's costume. He is so big. It is crazy how much kids change. It looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to see you!

Janice said...

Isn't it cute what the little ones will say? I'm glad that they got a chance to go out and about!

Struthers Family said...

I wish i got to go trick or treating more. I don't even remember what it was like...pooh.
I think that is adorable happy birthday!
give them my love!
Rachel

Struthers Family said...

Again....very cute.
In case you didn't read my reply to my problem........thank you. I needed that. But it just so happens that Alyssa and I solved it. Alyssa and our friend Madi are going to sing 'O Come All Ye Faithful' and I am going to play my picc. Thanks again anyway. You are the best! I love you so much1
Love,
Rachel!

Blake and Erica said...

I didn't know you had a blog! All of your pictures of you family are so adorable! Next time you come to Columbia we should get together. It's good to hear from you. Take Care.

Deb Nott said...

Way cute! You know, now that we are getting close to the Christmas season, I really miss you! I was thinking the other day of how fun it was to just sit down and sing Christmas songs together! Is there any chance you are heading to Utah for the holidays!?

Will said...

Cute..cute..cute. What else can I say. Not as cute as moine, but not bad! :)


my office...