I LOOOOOOVE IT! Ok. So I only half-love cold snowy winters, but there is something about that first snow that gives my warm-fuzzies and makes me want to break into song. I guess I wasn't expecting it to get cold enough to snow--at least not yet--because no one in my house owns gloves, hats, scarves, undershirts....yah. Well, it was a hot summer. I am still recovering.
Guess I need to go shopping. Darn.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

6 comments:
um...Where are you? Email me.
Yeah Snow! I filmed Merrill with his first snow experience - he just looked at me like was crazy!!!! But I am totally with you - I LOVE IT!!!
SNOW!!!! I am jealous. I am ready for winter. Okay, I'm not jealous. I'm just excited for the snow. Maybe because it gives me another excuse to drink hot cocoa. I love it!
Luv ya
Roo
It is cold enough here for snow right now, at least overnight. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it... I think I need a blanket.
Snow? Ick. What more can I say?
its not even snowing here and we're 3 days into december! can you believe it?
I can't
roo
Post a Comment