Sunday, October 19, 2008

This may not interest you

but I was tagged by Deb N, so I guess I will do it. Enjoy.

1) Did you date someone from your school? Ummmm NO!
2)What kind of car did you drive? Orange (tan, brown?) Dodge Aries
3)Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? The driving, yes. But I had to take the written one 3 times!
4) Were you a party animal? Nope, I went to great leagths to avoid social activities that involved large groupd
5) Were you considered a flirt? No
6) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir
7) Were you a nerd? Nah
8)Were you on any varsity teams? No. I only played city league softball in the summer
9) Did you ever get expended or expelled? No, I doubt if I ever was sent to the principal's office.
10) Can you still sing your fight song? Yes I can. Wanna hear it?
11) Who were your favorite teachers? My choir and AP Music teacher, and my 10th grade bio
12) Where did you sit at lunch? usually near my locker that I shared with my equally reclusive best friend, Rachelle--until we were seniors. Then I ate with my little sister
13) What is your school's full name? It's my secret
14) School mascot and colors - Pioneers was the official mascot but at football games we had a girl that looked somewhat like a fur trapper. Purple/White
15) Did you go to homecoming and who with? I can't remember at the moment. I think I went 2 years, but I might be confused. I want to say that I went....oh. Now I remember. I went my senior year with my short and friendly dance partner
16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? Nope. I think I was happier than anyone I knew to get on with my life. I have learned so much since then. If I had to do it again, I know what I would change.
17) What do you remember most about graduation? I played the piano at my graduation, and everyone in my class put something in a special jar in memory of one of our classmates that died
18) Where did you go on Senior Skip Day ? I don't know. I didn't care much about high school by then.
19)Were you in any clubs? National Honor’s Society, Seminary Council, Choir
20) Have you gained weight since then? Oh, maybe 5-10 lbs....not too bad after 3 kids.
21) Who was your prom date? Here we go again...I can't remember. I will probably have to look at my scrapbook.....Ohhhh. I remember. I went with Mike...a good friend who was a junior. A week later he and my best pal started going out....I didn't care. I just found it humorous. We were all really good friends
22) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Who knows? I could be living in a different country by then.
23) Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at my elementary school as a 'sweeper' and taught piano lessons to some neighbor kids.

Hmmm...see, now you know all kinds of things about me. I'll tag.....anyone who needs something to blab about for a few lazy minutes.

6 comments:

Struthers Family said...

Terve minun Rakas sisko!!
Mitä kuulu? Minä rakastan sinua paljon.
FYI- this is not Ryan. Sorry to burst your bubble. Since you tagged anyone who needs something to do.... i would
except....I haven't gone to high school, i don't drive, and I think you get the picture. but... maybe I'll hire matthew to do so.
Minä rakastan sinua paljon.
Rachel........:)

Mark and Julia said...

You're right---I never thought much about it, but our mascot was totally a fur trapper, not a pioneer. Weird!

Jenn said...

I went to a school whose mascot was a pioneer. Kinda funny when you think about it. Doubt that there are many schools outside of Utah with a mascot that is a pioneer.

heidigoseek said...

i always love reading these:) i can picture you in high school after reading this. you remind me of my friend Lydia.

Rachelle said...

Actually NY is not our first choice, I think our top to right now are Creighton (Nebraska) and University Louisville (Kentucky). I just like the picture! We should have some kind of idea where we will be going on Dec 1st!

Janice said...

Thank you so much for the websites, I marked them all so I can take a look at them when I get a chance. They ALL look great from what I saw so far! I can't thank you enough! I will probably get started on that dress soon. I decided to use a simplicity pattern I had, so - we'll see how I do at starting it! I am seriously thinking about buying som $1 a yard fabric to "play" with and make a mock dress first so then I KNOW what I am doing the second time around!


my office...