I know I have confessed to be a rather crazy sort of person. If you didn't believe it before, you probably will now. Sometime last December or January I got all ambitious and started putting Alex in cloth diapers. Just the plain old fold-up and pin-it kind. They worked great and saved some money too. I've been a bit flaky the past 2 or 3 months, but have had a renewed sense of 'cents' and have been doing it again. Nora is out of diapers so I have been pretty motivated. In an attempt to make diapering easier for me, I have created this..... It's a pocket diaper. You just stuff the pre-fold diapers into them and *snap* the job's a game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

4 comments:
Crazy girl. I thought about doing that for a while, but then realized it really wasn't for me. They are lots cuter than the disposable ones though!
Those are so cool. You are totally creative and talented. Infact, your fam was at gram and pappy's tonight and we were talking about how genius you are with these diapers. Way to help out the economy and the ozone, you're awesome!
Love ya,
Lars
p.s. when are you coming out here to visit? It has been way too long. You need to come out after Karen has the baby and see she and Andrea's baby. We all miss you!
Yikes. You are more ambitious than me, that's for sure! Hey, I have a favor. I need your address and Andrea and Karen's. Could you drop me an e-mail with them? Hope you are having a fantastic day! (bethanyps [at] gmail [dot] com)
So cute! they look great. love the star and moon pattern. I'm looking forward to having a boy so I can make some cute boy diapers.
Post a Comment