I have a hunch, when Shawn sees this, he will wrinkle up his forehead and give me his 'what's this?' look. Oh well.
1. Where did you meet? The Riviera Apts (BYU)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months
3. How long have you been married? 5+ years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He brings me flowers when I least expect and don't deserve them.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile. That's partly what made me fall in love with him.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is incredibly patient with me, and with himself. Also, he is brilliant!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Mish
8. What is his favorite color? Green...I think
9. What is his favorite food? Pie
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and baseball
11. When and where was your first kiss? My apt....we were watching a Sunday movie together
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything. We love to eat out (even with the kids), exercise, and play games
13. Do you have any children? 2 boys and a girl
14. How old is he? 28
15. Who said I love you first? He did
16. Whats his favorite type of music? See this post and you'll get a pretty good idea.
17. What do you admire most about him? His love for learning. He really is brilliant, and he even tutors me in tough subjects when I ask.
18. Do you think he will read this? Probably.
I tag KareBear and BamBam
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

No comments:
Post a Comment