Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another favor from you

I tried to set up a poll, but it 'couldn't save the poll at this time' so I need your vote.
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple
Peach
Strawberry
Cherry
Key Lime
Lemon Meringue
Pecan
Pumpkin
Chocolate
Coconut
Raspberry
Blackberry
Blueberry
Pear (hmmm...I doubt I've ever had one of these)
Other

Just tell me your favorite, even if it isn't on the list. And wipe your chin...you're starting to drool.

16 comments:

Kristen M said...

Not a big pie fan, but I like Pecan.

Coordination Queen said...

Strawberry. It has always been strawberry and always will be. Although I do enjoy a good chocolate cream pie every now and then. Cookies & cream is good too. Oh I think I need to go make a pie.

Deena said...

yes please. All of them. No really, there are very few pies that I would turn down. If I had to choose an absolute favorite it would probably be raspberry. Or any berry. Or pecan. Peach?

Mark and Julia said...

Um, is this even a question? Pumpkin all the way thank you! Your mom and I fight over the leftovers at Thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

apple. are you asking because you want to make me one?

Catherine said...

I love fruit pies, and I would have to say my favorite is... probably a tie between apple and cherry.

You make delicious pie, by the way! ;)

Kendall and Melissa said...

I'm vascilating between pumpkin and lemon merange pie, hmm, just can't decide. But I definately have to make pie now.

heidigoseek said...

i haven't met a pie i didn't like
as for my favorite, probably blueberry...was that on your list??

Struthers Family said...

definately chocolate Rachel says chocolate
and I can tell you matthews right off the top of my head........apple
he loves moms butterscotch apple pie.
your turn to wipe your chin dear sister

Janice said...

I would definitely say Milk Chocolate Pie - but, as far as someting that grows out of the earth - pumpkin all the way.

Jon and Laura said...

Peach!!!! For sure! :) I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Methodical Wormer said...

Coconut creme for sure. Without the meringue, that's just filler.

The Wrays said...

My favorite kind of pie is strawberry! Although pumpkin is very close second.

Anonymous said...

The frozen chocolate is mine!!!

Andrea said...

Andrea: chocolate
Magnum: Pumpkin or blackberry
we love you much and come to UTAH!!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I would have to say a warm apple pie with french vanilla ice cream...ok that's making my mouth water!


my office...