I stumbled across these engagment photos on my dresser. I can't believe 6 years have gone by since these were taken. I looked so young. (Maybe because I was so young?)
I remember that day! Didn't you say that Shawn hated being barefoot? : ) I also remember the few hours before he proposed to you! He was just about to show me your ring when you came out of the temple dressing room! Reminiscing is fun isn't it? I remember our parents used to say how fast time flies - they weren't kidding!
you still look that young Michelle!! Happy Birthday to Nora. I still wanna get the kids together soon. We've got runny noses and morning sickness keeping us in lately. I will be in touch though!
4 comments:
I remember that day! Didn't you say that Shawn hated being barefoot? : ) I also remember the few hours before he proposed to you! He was just about to show me your ring when you came out of the temple dressing room! Reminiscing is fun isn't it? I remember our parents used to say how fast time flies - they weren't kidding!
Oh I love it!
cutest couple around...!
you still look that young Michelle!! Happy Birthday to Nora. I still wanna get the kids together soon. We've got runny noses and morning sickness keeping us in lately. I will be in touch though!
what a cute couple!
I love you guys!
love,
you littlest sister,
Rachel :) :P ;) :) :P ;)
Post a Comment