Last week, my kiddos and I kissed my sweetie good-bye, sent him on his way, packed up our bags and boarded an airplane. Our destination: SLC! The fun part wasn't the plane ride (which wasn't SO bad). The fun part was that only my parents knew I was coming--no one else. I just love keeping secrets!
11 weeks down, 25 to go....
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...








17 comments:
holy canoly. CONGRATS! I hope you're feeling alright.
OK, how long are you here and when are we getting together?
And congratulations on baby #4! You are my hero. Seriously. I am still having anxiety about even the idea of having a third one.
Congratulations, Michelle! On the baby, and on keeping both secrets. Impressive!
OH..........I'm still so glad your here!
I am so excited to see you! And congrats on the pregnancy!!!!! YEAH!
That is a lot of surprises! And they are all good ones!!! Congratulations!
Congrats Michelle!! I didn't know that you were expecting. That is wonderful! My birthday is in December. It's a great month to be born (once you grow up). Have fun with your family - we'll have to do the zoo sometime when you get back.
How much fun! And Congrats, how exciting, I wonder if it will be a little sister for Nora!
Horray-I love surprises too! Congrats on #4! That's so exciting! Crazy to think of you have four kids running around. Have you been sick? I bet your family loved having you come!
Congratulations!!! Wow I can't believe this will be your 4th! I don't know how I'm going to handle 2! You're quite the woman. Hope you're feeling ok!
I am happy to hear you survived the plane ride! I am not happy to hear that you are leaving the day before I get there. Are you avoiding me or something? :) Congrats on the new little one. I so knew you were pregnant when you were here!
That IS a fun surprise! We are in Utah right now and almost nobody knew we were coming either. It's totally fun. Congrats!! Another little baby on the way, very exciting! I hope that you are feeling okay. It's so hard to be pregnant when you have other little people to take care of too! Good luck!
congrats....I am so excited for you!!!
We have a pretty good deal with the AF. The only thing Cody has to do while in school is officer training, which he will probably do next summer. Then we will have to give 4 years to the AF with Cody working on base as a dentist somewhere. But that's it! We are really excited!
PS congratulations on #4!
How exciting! I hope the rest pregnancy goes well.
Congrats girl! So happy for you. I have so much respect for you doing this all without your husband. I have a new found empathy, which was experienced only a blink compared to yours, but you are amazing! Congrats again.
YAY! It was so fun to see you!!! How was heading home? Keep me posted on how everything is going! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment