Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a slow poke!

I mean, what a rotten blogger I've turned out to be. I just don't have much to say. Ok, if you know me, you know that is never ever true. I always have something to say.


I'm just a little on the tired side lately.


So, Prego update:


17 weeks and 5 days. Baby is fine, mommy is getting these shots, placenta is lying a little too low. Hopefully that changes, otherwise I might actually have to call you easterners for a little extra help. The ultrasound is in 3 weeks. Care to guess the gender???

My belly looked like this when I was closer to 25 weeks with my last pregnancy.

Perhaps I will find more to say later. Rigth now, I'm going to take a NAP!

8 comments:

jaesi said...

excuse me but your hair is ADORABLE!!!!

hmmm...I want to say girl...but Im thinking boy :)

miss you guys!

Coordination Queen said...

You look darling! I really like your hair. And I wish I looked that little anywhere along the road of this pregnancy. Sorry about the progesterone shots, those seriously stink. I'm going to say boy.

Janice said...

I think you look great (you don't even look 17 weeks!). I know the feeling though of feeling bigger than last time. Ugh... my 30 weeks looks like delivery time with Mel! Which was almost 41!! Good luck with the placenta... I know that is always a concern for us ladies. I'm thinking boy only because there are so many boys popping up around here! But... keep us posted!

Mark and Julia said...

Aaaaahhh, a nap! Sounds wonderful! You look so great. Hopefully we can get together soon. Oh, my guess is.....girl. You need to do the alternating thing like me!

heidigoseek said...

so happy for you! i can't believe how big i look/feel already. what is it with these 4th babies? i think i'll say girl... just to be different!

Chelsey said...

I think GIRL!!!! You look really cute in that picture! I do absolutely love your hair, and that shirt is cute.

Deena said...

Keep me posted. We've got a great back yard that is perfect to throw a bunch of kids into to play.

Kendall and Melissa said...

You look absolutely adorable! I love preggo shots! Except for the ones when you are ready to pop and you don't look cute anymore because you look miserable. But this one is definitely cute!


my office...