Oh my heck your kiddies are so adorable. And I can't believe how much Alex is looking like a Struthers!!!! How are you feeling? I bet you are excited for your mom to come, I am hoping to come and say hi, but we will see. Hope all is well! Lars
I love the pirates and the princess witch. They are so cute! I can't believe how big Nora is and how much she looks like you! she's adorable in that 2nd pic of the 3 of them. where did you get such cute kids?
Oh I love your cute pirates! I can't believe how big they're getting! You're so super cute with your belly! How are you feeling??? You're almost there! So what are you having this time? I don't think I ever heard. Miss you!
6 comments:
oh....my....gosh!
I love your kids so dang much. I miss those handsome pirates and that witchy.
I absolutely love the pirate beards! And that is a stinkin' cute witch!
Oh my heck your kiddies are so adorable. And I can't believe how much Alex is looking like a Struthers!!!! How are you feeling? I bet you are excited for your mom to come, I am hoping to come and say hi, but we will see. Hope all is well!
Lars
I love the pirates and the princess witch. They are so cute! I can't believe how big Nora is and how much she looks like you! she's adorable in that 2nd pic of the 3 of them. where did you get such cute kids?
you think my son has long arms? did you see the picture of his dad? Magnum's arm span is just shy of 7 feet.
Oh I love your cute pirates! I can't believe how big they're getting! You're so super cute with your belly! How are you feeling??? You're almost there! So what are you having this time? I don't think I ever heard. Miss you!
Post a Comment