How to survive when Daddy is gone....
Call your Mom
Call your Mother-in-law
Call all your sisters
Call your Dad
Call your Grandmothers
(Don't go over your minutes)
Go to the park every night so the kids wear themselves out and fall asleep right away
Watch a good chick-flick....or 5
Don't forget to read your scriptures
Call Mom again
Deep clean one area of the house
Find a project
CALL HIM....(if you can)
Be a little more patient with the kids
Have a movie day if the weather is bad
Go to the library a lot
Make 'welcome home' signs/cards
Take lots of pictures
Do LOTS and LOTS of fun crafts
Skip naps if you need to so the kids will go to bed early
(Maybe I am a cruel parent, but when I am on my own, I love early bedtime. Usually because I have a sinkful of dishes I want out of the way before midnight)
Visit some friends
Invite a friend over for dinner, or keep her kids so yours will be entertained while she enjoys a night-out with her hubby
Okay, that's just off the top of my head. It can get pretty tough at first, but it is always worth the work when you grow closer to your spouse and your kids. Besides, it is soooo fun when he finally does come home!!!
Did that help???
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

3 comments:
Umm you forgot about chocolate. Hello?
That is true you forgot chocolate.
Um...you need to go to gimmemyhat.blogspot.com. It is pretty cool. don't ask whose it is, just go. Love ya,
Rachel
It is so great! Thank you for the list! Now that Mark has started with work and school that really helped!
Post a Comment