shawn michelle grant nora alex sam
Oh my goodness. It has been so long since I have seen that that I forgot it even existed. Thanks for sharing.
Man, we loved that show!
I LOVED that show!
I can't believe you found that and I totally remember that! oh my heck I wish I was five again.
Would it be pathetic to admit that I remember every word of that? Scary, but oh what memories!
Would it be even more pathetic that I am too old to know the significance of this?
Will, no, considering I probably wasn't even 5 years old when it aired....which would've made you, uh, like 17??? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness. It has been so long since I have seen that that I forgot it even existed. Thanks for sharing.
Man, we loved that show!
I LOVED that show!
I can't believe you found that and I totally remember that! oh my heck I wish I was five again.
Would it be pathetic to admit that I remember every word of that? Scary, but oh what memories!
Would it be even more pathetic that I am too old to know the significance of this?
Will, no, considering I probably wasn't even 5 years old when it aired....which would've made you, uh, like 17??? :)
Post a Comment