Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A long time ago...


This was taken a few years ago. 5 to be precise. It was the weekend I first met Shawn's family before we were married. We used to sit at the piano together a lot. Now we always have our hands full and don't get to sit down as much. I really love that man and all the adventure he has brought to my life!

4 comments:

Struthers Family said...

OH, so sweet. I guess you really can't sit down together much...can you? Well, we miss you. Tell those kids we love them.
Love,
Rachel

Andrea said...

miss you so much, come to utah for like a week and I'll be happy. lobve you

Mark and Julia said...

Mark and I used to sit together at the piano all the time. I sure do miss that. I guess we need a piano first in order to do that again. Great picture of you two! You guys haven't changed!

Struthers Family said...

wait........when was that picture taken. It is way cute. Love ya. Love from,
Lepakko (Roo)


my office...