~My little brother left for the MTC yesterday. I missed all the action, but hear it was pretty exciting.
~I have been visiting my in-laws and having a great time in SC.
~I took the kids berry-picking (pictures to come) with a friend yesterday. It was great fun!
~Today is my 5th WeDdInG aNnIvErSaRy!!! Happy Anniversary Shawn! I love you!
~Nora is a bit sick. It is 2:47 am and she and I are bright-eyed and bloggin'! (well, one of us is bright-eyed and bloggin', the other is just loungin')
~Yesterday was my Aunt's 30th birthday.
Am I boring you yet?
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my office...

5 comments:
Let me know when you are back up here! I'm excited to see you.
Hooray!
Happy Anniversary, Michelle. I am so excited for you. In my excitment to get Ryan out so I could have his bedroom I completely forgot your anniversary. SORRY!!!! :( :( :( :( pretend ther is a little tear coming out of those ok?
I love you.
Roo
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe that you have been married for 5 years? I hope you are doing well. Kiss those sweet kids for me, and get your buns out here as soon as you can so I can kiss them myself.
Laura
Happy Anniversary! Where did you go berry picking?
I can't believe your brother is that old!!
Happy anniversary! Congrats!!!
10:55 p.m. - bright eyed and bushy-tailed myself.
Post a Comment