Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm just a little crazy


No, that's not true, I AM crazy. I let my husband join the Navy, and we both actually enjoy many aspects of it. For some bizarre reason, I often find myself encouraging him to stick to the career path. I enjoy seeing him thrive in his work, and he enjoys the work for the most part. If only we didn't have the whole separation thing, it would be perfect. Anyway, this is the picture on my desktop right now. Whenever I see it, I just want to jump right into the computer and give him a hug. He looks good!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

he does look very good! How many days? miss you much and love you more!

ShaRee said...

You are such a good supportive wife. I don't know if I could do that, not to mention take care of all the kids while he's away! :)


my office...