This was a 'war of the singing cards'. One card sang the chicken song, the other sings yummy, yummy, yummy I've got love in my tummy....(I don't actually know the title of it)
I didn't take the time to edit any of these so they will fill up your screen if you click on them.

5 comments:
The pictures are adorable! They are getting so big--especially Alex. When will Shawn be home? Let's try to meet some weekend in Raleigh. Love ya!
I love how his face is about to pop too. It is so cute.
I love you
Love
roo
SO CUTE! I love it! Isn't motherhood just plain old awesome sometimes?!
The Encore Reunion is coming up next week - I am sure going to miss you! I will try to remember to take pictures for you!
bring your kids to utah because I can't come to you! love you much and miss you tons! love andrea and mags
Your kids are all so cute, but I do love that big grin the most. Being a mom is the best (of course there are better days than others! haha)!
Post a Comment